We believe that church should be a relevant and an exciting place where you can meet with God and connect with what He is doing. If you’ve never visited CATG, we hope you’ll come and attend one of our weekend services.
Why choose Church at the Gate?
Our church is hungry for the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the power of prayer.
- We lead lives that resonate with worship. No matter which weekend service you attend, you will find that we are a church that values anointed worship.
- We hold a very high view of Scripture. The Bible is God's Word, and He speaks to us through it.
- You will hear the Bible in the messages, see it on the walls, catch it in conversations, and read it yourself. Everything we do is grounded in God's Word.
- Our Church isn't a building; it is a vibrant family. God has always intended for His people to live life in community! From life groups to children, students and young adults, there is plenty going on at Church at the Gate.
This is a great place where you can connect with others and grow in God together.
We invite you to join us!
Pastor Dan Harwell
Sunday Morning Services
8:30am and 10:45am
Gate House of Prayer
Wed. Thurs. Friday 6:00am
Wednesday 6;00pm - 6:30pm